Magical Miniatures

If you love all things magical and miniature you are in the right place.

About me and my blog

I am a mother of three and work on a market stall. In my free time I love to make magical miniatures. It all started with my gran who spent hours when I was a child teaching me how to make do. This entailed mending and fixing and making things from scratch. My dolls house consisted of cardboard boxes with windows cut out, beautifully decorated and all furniture hand made. We sat for hours making clothes and accessories for my dolls to the envy of my friends that all had the same generic stuff. So thanks gran for the inspiration. I hope you enjoy my art and my blog. Thanks for visiting.

Wednesday 14 October 2015

A batch of fairys

A batch of fairys are all done. I prefer the wings on these ones and I think theyve worked well.
The next step in my stock quest is to make some mermaids and some more 1 inch mini witch kits.
Also ive been thinking about how to show them off at the craft fare, but I think the idea from aunt babs was about the best. Im going to spray up to tree branches one gold and one silver then secure them in big glass jars. The witches fairys and mermaids will look lovely dangling from.











No comments:

Post a Comment