Magical Miniatures

If you love all things magical and miniature you are in the right place.

About me and my blog

I am a mother of three and work on a market stall. In my free time I love to make magical miniatures. It all started with my gran who spent hours when I was a child teaching me how to make do. This entailed mending and fixing and making things from scratch. My dolls house consisted of cardboard boxes with windows cut out, beautifully decorated and all furniture hand made. We sat for hours making clothes and accessories for my dolls to the envy of my friends that all had the same generic stuff. So thanks gran for the inspiration. I hope you enjoy my art and my blog. Thanks for visiting.

Thursday 23 May 2013

GIVE AWAY!!!

I have decided to have a give away and in some way thank those of you who follow my blog. You are all appreciated.
You may remember I did an Alice in wonderland tribute jar, well that's the prize.
All you have to do is be a follower of my blog or a google plus follower (new followers welcome) and if you can put up a link or a mention of my blog on yours or your facebook page it would be much appreciated. Please leave a comment if you wish to be entered. I will do the draw on 10.06.2013.

Contenders so far....

Mely Giunta
Ascension Ruiz
Angeles Sanchez Ruiz
Carmen
Jane Smith
Ana
Drora
Kim 
Eva Alonso Fernandez
Emanuela Valenza
Isabel Ruiz Alonso

Well I wrote all of the participating names on strips of paper and drew one from the bowl at random .... and the winner is Drora. Congratulations. x
Thanks to everyone for joining in and better luck next time. 




7 comments:

  1. Hello Donna,
    It's a very cute giveaway. I love it and will put your link on my blog. I am afraid, though, that the overseas cost of shipping the glass jar will be too high.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Drora. I really appreciate the link. I don't mind how much it costs to send as long as the winner loves it. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola es un sorteo muy bonito, me encantaría participar pero no tengo blog, tú decides. Gracias un saludo desde México, Ana (mucuy)
    acamarah.50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOOOOOOOOO I do like this scene ;)

    Please include me in your lovely draw, I will link your info ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jane and Ana. Good luck. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. me quedo por aquí y me apunto a tu sorteo si es posible, subo enlace a la barra lateral de mi blog...en que fecha será el sorteo?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Carmen. I will do the draw on the 10.06.2013. x

    ReplyDelete